Cream with a K is a musician, visual artist and former model.
She is a British artist, based in Tokyo having spent the past 8 years in Tokyo, working with well known producers such as Takeshi Kobayshi and Hyadain, she is predominately know for previously fronting the Bubblegum Japanese Pop band NEKO PUNCH (Universal Japan / ASOBI SYSTEM).
Bilingual in Japanese and English, in Tokyo she is a recognisable media figure and was the TV host of the Japanese Rock music TV Show, NHK’s “Nippon Rocks” Series. She is seen as a link between the UK and Tokyo music scenes.
After 3 iTunes Top-Ten 10 singles and winning the EMI REVOLUTION ROCK Award, having achieved success in Japan, it was only after a chance meeting in Tokyo with one of her biggest inspirations, BECK, she decided it was time to reconnect with the West and make music that was better aligned to her new ideas and vision.
She pre-released her Self Titled LP "Cream with a K" directly to CD at Tower Records and other stores in Japan July 4th 2018. Within 3 days the CD sold out domestically on Amazon Japan.
LP will be released internationally on all platforms August/September 2018. The lead single is to be "Terrible Voices".
Notable Festival and Live Performances:
- EMI ROCKS Sendai Arena 2014
- Sunset Festival Fukuoka 2014
- Moshi Moshi Nippon Festival2014/2015 Tokyo
- Harajuku Kawaii Festival 2014/2015 Tokyo
- JAPAN TOUR 2015 with GoChic
- NEKO FES 2015 Osaka
- MINAMI WHEEL 2015 Osaka
- ASOPUNCH 2015 Osaka
- NYLON NIGHT 2015 Tokyo
- VOGUE'S TOKYO FASHION NIGHT OUT 2016
- British Embassy Tokyo Christmas Party Guest Act
- JEEP Renegade Release Party Guest Live
- Via Bus Stop Fashion Event Guest Live
- Art Aquarium Night Live Act
- Zepp Tokyo - Tokyo, Japan
- Tunnel 267 - Wimbledon, London 2017
- Tokyo354Club - Cream with a K Album release Party - Tokyo 2017
MAME ROMANTIC DAIKANYAMA
TOKYO TOWER RECORDS CD LAUNCH PARTY 2018
Other Notable Works includes:
- Grand Prize Winner of EMI REVOLUTION ROCK Award.
- 3 Top 10 iTunes Chart Singles with Former Group NEKO PUNCH.
- NHK “Nippon Rocks” Japanese Music TV Show – Show Presenter (In Japanese)
- Regular appearance on Tokyo Radio Chat shows (J-Wave, FM 802, InterFm and many more)
- Music Video Project Co-ordinator, including styling and creative direction
- Fashion, Tokyo “IT” girl for brands including; Sonia by Sonia Rykiel, M Missoni, Paul Smith, CANDY TOKYO and Regal Shoes. Appearance in various fashion/music/culture magazines such as Good Rocks, Barfout, Nylon, Vogue Girl, WWD and Cosmopolitan.
- Art Aquarium TV – Show Presenter (In Japanese)
- Model for Yoji Yamamoto, Marc Jacobs, Lowe in Tokyo shot by Leslie Kee.
LISTEN TO MUSIC
LIVE RECORDING VIDEOS AND MUSIC VIDEOS